Port of Kalundborg offers top class facilities for cruise ships. A large quay area to operate the shore excursions from so that the tour operations run smoothly and a complementary shuttle service from the harbour to the town center every 15 minutes brings the cruise guests and crew quickly and easily into town.
Port of Kalundborg offer 3 berths for cruise ships.
- Quays 5-6 is 330 meters long and as a minimum 10 meters deep. Ships up to 300 meters are accomodated at the berth. The quay area is 8.000 square meters.
- New Western Quay is 25.000 m2. It is 500 meters long and has a water depth of 15 meters.
- Quay 10 is 325 m long and 8 meters deep and the quay area is 4000 square meters.
The port is fully ISPS implemented and we are able to upgrade to level 2 or 3 within an hour.
Tourist information is available on the quay and in Kalundborg Library, Klostertorvet 2.
Approx. every 15 minutes there is a shuttle service to the town.
Distance to town
From cruise quay 5-6 - 1 km; from new western quay 4.5 km.
Local currency: Danish kroner. All major currencies and creditcards are recieved
Free internet access for crew members. Free shuttle service.
Turn around calls in Kalundborg.
The port is perfectly suited for cruises into the Baltic Sea for ships with a draft exceeding 7.6 meters, and it is only a 1 hour and 15 minute drive from Copenhagen Airport.
The steaming time will be minimized with approx. 12 hours.
- Fresh water
- Garbage disposal
- Grey (sink) and black (sewage) water discharge by pipeline
- Port charges – please click the facts area or contact port of Kalundborg
Cruise calls 2018
|Marella Discovery||Fri. 1. June: 7.00 - 17.00||Travemünde
|Marella Discovery||Wed. 4. July: 08.00 - 18.00||Rostock
|Marella Discovery||Thu. 9. August: 07.00 - 18.00||Travemünde
|Marella Discovery||Thu. 30. August: 08.00 - 18.00||Warnemünde
|SAGA Sapphire||Thu. 30. August: 08.00 - 17.00|
|Marella Discovery||Sun. 23. September: 08.00 - 18.00||Warnemünde
Entertainment on the quay side
We provide complemtary welcome or farewell entertainment on the quay side.